Auburn Athletics extremely successful women's programs at Auburn, winning ten national championships since 2002. Our women perform well in school, participate in community service activities and they serve as role models to children. WINGS is about making the best, better.
Since its inception, WINGS has helped fund many areas throughout women's athletics. From new equipment at gymnastics, a video camera system and field improvements for softball, to improvements at the outdoor pool - women's athletics has benefited from the financial contributions of our WINGS members. Most recently, WINGS has focused on funding several graduate assistantships for former female student- athletes to aid them in gaining valuable work and life experience.
WINGS has also implemented a mentoring program that our female student-athletes participate in each year. This program allows WINGS members a hands-on approach to giving back as well as setting our student-athletes up with the knowledge and preparedness of what it takes to be successful in their chosen field of study.
To support and promote women's athletics at Auburn University by actively engaging in programs designed to further enhance the overall experience for female student-athletes
- Mentor female student-athletes and participate in leadership initiatives to help prepare student- athletes for life beyond Auburn
- Provide support to female student-athletes to help ensure the best possible experience during their time at Auburn
- Ensure the strong future of women's athletics by providing funding and encouraging participation to help Auburn continue to achieve a high level of success in its programs.
- Develop relationships with other women who appreciate the benefits of athletics because as the Auburn Creed states, "I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body, and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities"
- WINGS Career Mentoring Event
- Invitation to WINGS specific functions such as: Women's Reunion Tailgate | Behind the Scenes Tours | Sport Demonstrations | VIP Receptions and more
- Outright gifts made to WINGS will increase your overall Ticket Priority for TUF
For more information, please contact: Meredith Jenkins, Executive Associate Athletic Director/Senior Woman Administrator, email@example.com, (334) 844-9733