Auburn Athletics has a program to support Women's Athletics, WINGS: Women Inspiring and Nurturing Greatness in Student-Athletes. We have extremely successful women's programs at Auburn, winning ten national championships since 2002. Our women perform well in school, they participate in community service activities and they serve as role models to children. WINGS is about making the best, better.
Since its inception, WINGS has helped fund many areas throughout women's athletics. From new equipment at gymnastics, a video camera system and field improvements for softball, to improvements at the outdoor pool - women's athletics has benefited from the financial contributions of our WINGS members.
WINGS has also implemented a mentoring program that each of our female student-athletes participate in each year. As one student-athlete commented, "I had a wonderful time tonight at the WINGS program. Thank you for putting this on, it really helped me out and I know it had to have helped others too. I really enjoyed speaking to my mentor. She assisted me and gave me some very good advice."
- WINGS Career Mentoring Event
- Fall and Spring Kickoff Event
- Invitation to many functions including: events at softball, gymnastics and equestrian, facility tours, tailgates, special events such as "WINGS, Wellness and Wine", NCAA selection show parties, banquets, receptions, and more.
- Quarterly newsletter with information on Women's Athletics and feature stories about many of Auburn's exceptional student athletes.
- First opportunity to purchase tickets for premium seating at women's basketball and softball games.
For more information, please contact: Meredith Jenkins, Executive Associate Athletic Director/Senior Woman Administrator, email@example.com, (334) 844-9733