|Wednesday, Nov. 22||6 p.m. CT||
|Auburn at #3 Florida|
|Saturday, Nov. 25||1 p.m. CT|
|Auburn at Arkansas|
AUBURN, Ala. –The Auburn volleyball team (15-10, 8-8) concludes the 2017 regular season on the road, facing No. 3 Florida and Arkansas. The Tigers and the Gators face off Wednesday, Nov. 22, in Gainesville starting at 6 p.m. CT. Auburn and the Razorbacks are set to go head-to-head Saturday, Nov. 25, at 1 p.m. CT in Fayetteville.
Wednesday’s contest will be aired on ESPNU, while Saturday’s match is set to be streamed on SEC Network+.
- Auburn closed out its 2017 home schedule Sunday with a 3-0 (25-13, 25-21, 25-14) win over Mississippi State in Auburn Arena.
- The team honored its senior class before the match – Courtney Crable, Jesse Earl, Alexa Filley, Macy Reece, and volunteer assistant Price Foshee.
- Sophomore Gwyn Jones had a match-high 11 kills on the day with a .588 hitting percentage. The hitting clip set a career best. Junior Brenna McIlroy added 10 kills, while Reece finished with eight and freshman Anna Stevenson had six.
- Filley notched her 18th double-double of the year with 34 assists and 11 digs. Earl led the match with 18 digs on the day and a season-high eight assists. Sophomore Shaina White finished with four blocks, while Reece had three.
- The Tigers were successful from the service line, having a season-best nine service aces as a team. Earl led the way three, while Payton White and Karis Beasley each had two. Reece and McIlroy added one a piece.
- Filley is among the SEC best in assists so far this season, ranking fourth overall with a 10.78 assists/set average. That mark ranks in the Top 50 nationally.
- Filley is second on the team in digs this season with a 2.94 average. She is second in the conference with 18 double-doubles (assists/digs) this year.
- Earl is averaging 5.22 digs/set to rank first in the conference and is No. 29 nationally. Her 5.55 digs/set in SEC play is also first in the league and is almost a full dig ahead of No. 2. She has totaled double-digit digs in 24 of 25 matches this year.
- In addition, Earl has totaled 20+ digs in 11 matches, including a career-high 36 digs at Tennessee Wednesday, Oct. 4.
- S. White is sixth in the conference and No. 33 nationally in hitting efficiency, having 261 kills on the year with a .387 attack percentage.
- The Auburn back row ranks third in the SEC with a 16.00 digs/set average, while the team's 16.36 mark in conference-only play is first.
- Offensively, Auburn is third in kills/set vs. SEC-only opponents. The Tigers are averaging 13.71 in league matches.
- The team is second in service aces against league foes, having a 1.32/set average. In addition, Auburn is third overall among the conference with a 1.33 aces/set mark in all matches.
- The No. 3 Florida Gators are tied for first in the Southeastern Conference with a 15-1 league mark. The squad stands at 23-1 overall.
- Senior Rhamat Alhassan leads the nation in blocking, having a 1.80 blocks/set average. In addition, the middle blocker ranks 18th nationally with a .401 hittings percentage.
- Sophomore middle blocker Rachael Kramer leads the SEC and is ninth nationally with a .424 hitting clip.
- Senior Carli Snyder has a league-best .54 aces/set average and is among the Top 10 in kills.
- Senior libero Caroline Knop is second in digs/set at 4.73.
A WIN OVER FLORIDA WOULD...
- Be Auburn's second win of the season over a ranked opponent.
- Be Auburn's first-ever win over a Top 5 opponent.
- The Arkansas Razorbacks are locked with the Tigers at sixth in the conference standings with an 8-8 record. The team is 18-10 overall on the season.
- Senior outside hitter Pilar Victoria is second in the nation with a 5.45 kills/set average. Her 6.08 points/set mark is third in country.
- Sophomore setter Rachel Rippee is second in the league with an 11.25 assists/set average.
A WIN OVER ARKANSAS WOULD...
- Give Auburn its fourth-straight win over the Razorbacks.