Getting to know Auburn Gymnast Kareen Kaveh
Dec. 1, 2008
We want to start the preseason out by introducing the gymnasts to Tiger fans. Every Monday throughout this upcoming year, we will uniquely get to know one of our gymnasts by asking them interesting questions about themselves.
By doing this, everyone can get to know them a little better-- not just as an athlete, but as a student, a family member and a friend. This week, the spotlight is on Kareen Kaveh from Gaithersburg, Md. Foster is currently a freshman at Auburn majoring in kinesiology.
3. What is your hometown best known for?
4. What do you like to do in your spare time other than gymnastics?
5. What is one out of the gym talent that you have that few people know about?
6. What is your favorite room in your house/apartment and why?
7. What is the best movie or DVD you have seen recently?
8. What is the one luxury item that you could not do without?
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
10. Who is your favorite athlete?
11. What is your favorite food?
12. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
13. What was the most defining moment in your life?
14. What is your motto?
15.What three words would you use to describe yourself?
16. Why did you choose Auburn?
17. What is your pre-meet/pre-event ritual?
I drink chocolate milk in the morning
18. What do you envision doing as a career after earning your degree at Auburn?
19. What is your favorite Auburn tradition?
20. Why do you like Auburn?
More Auburn Football Headlines
More Auburn Headlines