Nov. 17, 2008
We want to start the preseason out by introducing the gymnasts to Tiger fans. Every Monday throughout this upcoming year, we will uniquely get to know one of our gymnasts by asking them interesting questions about themselves.
By doing this, everyone can get to know them a little better-- not just as an athlete, but as a student, a family member and a friend. This week, the spotlight is on Justine Foster from Raymond, Maine. Foster is currently a freshman at Auburn majoring in biomedical sciences.
2. What is your hometown best known for?
Lobster and lakes
3. What is your fondest childhood memory?
Hanging out with my dad at the airport
4. What do you like to do in your spare time other than gymnastics?
Shop, sleep and watch football
5. What is one out of the gym talent that you have that few people know about?
I like to draw
6. What is your favorite room in your house/apartment and why?
My room, because I can easily relax
7. What are the top songs in your iPod?
8. What is the best movie or DVD you have seen recently?
The Dark Knight
9. What is the one luxury item that you could not do without?
10. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
A friend, a boat and food
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
12. What is your favorite food?
13. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I would want to be invincible
14. What was the most defining moment in your life?
15. What is your motto?
My most memorable moment was going to the Super Bowl, and my most defining moment was winning the floor at Jo's
"Failing to prepare is preparing to fail"
16. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Motivated, positive and athletic
17. Why did you choose Auburn?
It is beautiful; I also liked the coaching staff and athletics
18. What is the best thing about being a gymnast at Auburn?
Being part of a team
20. What is your favorite thing to do during practice?
It depends on the day
21. Why should other gymnasts consider coming to Auburn?
There is good support between the team and coaches
22. What are your favorite classes at Auburn?
23. What is your favorite place on campus and why?
24. What do you envision doing as a career after earning your degree at Auburn?
I have not decided yet
25. What do you enjoy about the town of Auburn?
It is a college town
26. Why do you like Auburn?
It is a beautiful campus, and everyone is so friendly; it also has warm weather and good athletics
27.Why should others consider coming to Auburn?
All of the above; it is fun