Getting to Know Auburn Gymnast Lauren Brzostowski
Oct. 13, 2008
We want to start the preseason out by introducing the gymnasts to Tiger fans. Every Monday throughout this upcoming year, we will uniquely get to know one of our gymnasts by asking them interesting questions about themselves.
By doing this, everyone can get to know them a little better-- not just as an athlete, but as a student, a family member and a friend. This week, the spotlight is on Lauren Brzostowski from York, Pa. Brzostowski is currently a sophomore at Auburn majoring in apparel merchandising.
3. What is your hometown best known for?
4. What is your fondest childhood memory?
5. What do you like to do in your spare time other than gymnastics?
6. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you (not related to gymnastics)?
7. What is one out of the gym talent that you have that few people know about?
8. What is your favorite room in your house/apartment and why?
9. What are the top songs in your iPod?
10. What is the best movie or DVD you have seen recently?
11. What is the one luxury item that you could not do without?
12. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
13. Who is your favorite athlete?
14. What is your favorite food?
15. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
16. What was the most defining moment in your life?
17. What is your motto?
18. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
19. Why did you choose Auburn?
20. What is the best thing about being a gymnast at Auburn?
21. What is your favorite thing to do during practice?
22. What do you like to do while the team is traveling-- homework, read, watch movies, etc.?
23. Who is the funniest gymnast on the team?
24. Who is the most under-rated gymnast on the team?
25. What is your pre-meet/pre-event ritual?
26. So far, what is the most defining moment you've had as a gymnast at Auburn?
27. Why should other gymnasts consider coming to Auburn?
28. What are your favorite classes at Auburn?
29. What is your favorite place on campus and why?
30. What do you envision doing as a career after earning your degree at Auburn?
31. What do you enjoy about the town of Auburn?
32. What is your favorite Auburn tradition?
33. Why do you like Auburn?
34. Why should others consider coming to Auburn?
More Auburn Football Headlines
More Auburn Headlines