The Road to the 2011 Women's Final Four®|
Begins in Auburn, Ala.
March 20 & 22, 2011
First Round Games (2) - March 20
Second Round Game (1) - March 22
Pairings and game times will be announced Monday, March 14, at 6 p.m., Central time on ESPN.
- First and second rounds: Adult All-Session tickets are $32 each; Student All-Session tickets are $17 each; Group All-Session tickets (20 or more) are $12 each (includes a ticket for both sessions, a total of three games.)
- Session One Tickets: $16 for Adults, $11 for Students, $6 for Groups (20 or more) (two games in session - one ticket good for both games).
- Session Two Tickets: $16 for Adults, $11 for Students, $6 for Groups (20 or more) (one game in session).
Seats will be allocated based on the following criteria:
- All-Session tickets on sale Thursday, July 1, 2010 (season ticket renewals)
- Single round tickets on sale Tuesday, March 15, 2011
General Ticket Information|
- Payment may be made by MasterCard, Visa, Discover. Cash is accepted for Box Office purchase only.
- No promise of location is made or implied to any applicant.
- Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged.
- To request wheelchair seating, you must contact the Ticket Office at 334/844-4040.
- Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered in a commercial promotion or as a prize in a sweepstakes or contest.
- Tickets may not be sold above face value.
- For more information regarding the purchase of tickets, phone 334/844-4040.
Order Tickets Online|
Auburn Athletics Ticket Office
Info | Campus Map
651 Roosevelt Drive
Auburn, AL 36849
Phone: 1-800-AUB-1957 or 334-844-4040
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST
Parking Map | Directions