July 2, 2014
SEE STORY IN TIGER ROAR DIGITAL
We know that Auburn point guard Kiani Parker was a first-year player for Coach Terri Williams-Flournoy's team last season, and that she averaged 3.3 assists per game in 29 starts. But what don't we know ...
- I hate being tickled…I am really ticklish.
- I can sing…I like all kinds of music.
- My favorite food is grilled shrimp.
- Blue is my favorite color.
- My favorite movie is The Hunger Games.
- My car’s name is Tink-Tink.
- One of my biggest fears is not being successful in what I choose to do.
- My favorite animal is a spider monkey.
- I like to take a nap before games.
- I was on the homecoming court four years in a row and won the Homecoming Queen my last year.
- My favorite Disney movie is the Little Mermaid.
- Lemon Lime is my favorite flavor of Gatorade.
- If I could play any other sport it would be volleyball.
- I used to play Crash when I was a kid.
- My favorite song to sing in the shower is Wagon Wheel.
- I went to Northwest Florida before I came to Auburn.
- One of my most embarrassing moments is falling at a pep rally.
- I love to use the monkey emoji with the hands over its face.
- I have one brother, Kameron, and one sister, Kiara.
- After college, I want to play overseas and then go into sports psychology.
- I hate getting shots.
- My favorite class I have taken was sports psychology.
- My favorite holiday is my birthday.
- The best advice I could give is “Live life to the fullest.”
- My favorite thing about Auburn is how everybody knows everybody and how everyone is so nice.