Nov. 29, 2005
- Auburn's starting lineup consisted of seniors Marita Payne and Nitasha Brown, sophomore Alexis Ogubie and freshmen DeWanna Bonner and Whitney Boddie... This is the second game in a row Auburn has used this lineup... The Tigers used this lineup in their 69-37 loss at Duke... Auburn is 1-1 with this lineup... Payne has started 34 straight games dating back to the start of the 2004-05 season... Ogubie has started 19 straight games dating back to the Tennessee game on Jan. 20, 2005... Bonner and Brown have started every game this season... Boddie has started the last two games.
- Auburn has now won 37 straight home games in November dating back to Nov. 24, 1991 when Auburn lost 73-49 to Northwestern... Since the 1978-79 season, Auburn holds a 54-3 record at home during the month of November.
- Auburn now leads the all-time series 11-1 over Jacksonville State... The Tigers' only loss came during the 2004-05 season when the Gamecocks defeated the Tigers, 71-66, in Jacksonville, Ala.
- With the win, Auburn improved to 6-4 in the month of November under head coach Nell Fortner... In two years, Fortner has an overall record of 20-15.
- Auburn's 26 assists are the first time the Tigers had at least 25 assists since they had 25 against Arkansas-Little Rock on Dec. 2, 2000.
- Marita Payne (15 points, 10 rebounds) and KeKe Carrier (22 points, 10 rebounds) each had double-doubles in the win... The last time Auburn had two players with double-doubles was Mar. 21, 2004 when Le'Coe Willingham (15 points, 10 rebounds) and Mandisa Stevenson (18 points, 10 rebounds) each had double-doubles.
- Auburn's 91 points are a season high, topping the 85 points scored against Texas-Pan American... It is the most points by Auburn since scoring 103 against Northwestern State on Dec. 30, 2003.
- Auburn outscored Jacksonville State 52-18 in the paint and 31-5 off the bench.
- Freshman KeKe Carrier had the second double-double of the season with 22 points and 10 rebounds... She also had a double-double against Texas-Pan American.
- Her 22 points are a career high, topping the 21 points scored against Texas-Pan American... Her 22 points ties the most points by a freshman since Le'Coe Willingham had 22 against Mississippi State on Mar. 3, 2000... It is the most points by a freshman since Vickie Orr scored 24 on Feb. 8, 1986 against Georgia.
- Senior Marita Payne had the 11th double-double of her career and third of the year, tallying 15 points and 10 rebounds.
- Senior Nitasha Brown had a career-high eight assists and had just one turnover in 29 minutes... Her previous high for assists was eight against Buffalo on Nov. 22.
- Sophomore Aileen Rossouw had a season-high nine points on 3-of-4 shooting. Her previous high was four against George Mason.
- Freshman DeWanna Bonner had a season-high 20 points on 7-of-16 shooting... Her previous high was 19 against Texas-Pan American.
- Freshman Whitney Boddie scored all 10 of her points in the first half... Boddie also had a season-high seven assists.
- Leading 49-36 at the break, Auburn used a 12-0 run to open the second half... Jacksonville State did not score a field goal until the 15:18 mark of the second half.
- Auburn's 49 points in the first half is a season high for any half this season, topping the 45 points scored in the second half against George Mason on Nov. 26.
- Auburn's field-goal percentage of 56.9 percent for the game is a season high... The previous high was 53.6 percent against Texas-Pan American.
- Auburn's 53.1 percent field-goal percentage in the first half is a season high, topping the 51.7 percent the Tigers shot against Buffalo on Nov. 22.
- With the win, the Tigers improved their record to 4-0 when leading at the half.