Auburn Pre-Game Notes
Auburn vs. Arkansas
Reynolds Razorback Stadium
October 10, 2009
• The temperature at Reynolds Razorback Stadium 40 minutes before kickoff was 44 degrees.
• Today’s game marks the earliest kickoff for an Auburn game since the 2007 AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic against Nebraska, which kicked off at 10:42 a.m. CT.
• Auburn fans attending the game at Razorback Stadium can listen to the Auburn ISP Sports broadcast by tuning in to 88.7 FM.
• Auburn leads the all-time series with Arkansas, 10-7-1, and is 5-3 all-time in Fayetteville.
• Auburn has won on its last three trips to Fayetteville.
• An Auburn win would give the Tigers their first 6-0 start since 2004.