Oct. 9, 2008
Auburn and CBS College Sports Network, announced that the Arkansas vs. Auburn football game on Saturday, October 11 will be available in Alabama and Arkansas as part of a special online pay-per-view event. The special presentation of this match-up will be available live and on-demand via Internet video streaming for one-time payment of $24.95.
- Available in the states of Alabama & Arkansas.
- Easy access sign-up online by clicking here.
- Pricing for this game will be $24.95.
- This pay-per-view event is a one-time special online video presentations. Purchase price of an event entitles viewer to that game only.
- Monthly and Annual subscribers to Auburn All-Access will have to purchase the event separately to be compliant with Southeastern Conference policies governing pay-per-view telecasts.
The Arkansas vs. Auburn game will be broadcast in Auburn All-Access as a special pay-per-view event. Auburn All-Access which is powered by Microsoft's Silverlight technology, provides increased web browser compatibility and a redesigned user-friendly, state-of-the-art interface. Those users whose computers do not have Silverlight, which was utilized by NBC during its internet coverage of the Olympics in Beijing, will be required to perform a quick one-time download of Silverlight before accessing the new video player.
About CBS College Sports Network
CBS College Sports Network, is the leading digital and cable programming company dedicated to college sports. Connecting more fans to more college sports than any other company, its many platforms for programming distribution include CBS College Sports Network, televising regular-season and championship events for 35 men's and women's college sports; CBSSports.com/CBSCollegeSports and its network of nearly 250 official athletic sites; CBS College Sports All-Access, broadband services providing live audio and video of more than 10,000 events annually; as well as satellite television and radio, in-flight entertainment, wireless networks and more. Further information is available at CBSSports.com/CBSCollegeSports.