Oct. 6, 2012
Final Stats |
Auburn vs. Arkansas
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Jordan-Hare Stadium; kickoff 11:01 a.m. CT
- Attendance: 85,813
- Game captains for Auburn were Corey Lemonier, Daren Bates, Emory Blake and Onterio McCalebb.
- Auburn opponents have missed seven of their past nine field goal attempts; Arkansas was 1-3 on field goals today.
- Freshman Ricardo Louis recorded his first career reception in the first quarter, a 4-yard catch from Kiehl Frazier
- Fullback Jay Prosch gained 3 yards on the first carry of his Auburn career
- Travante Stallworth gained 22 yards on a second-quarter reception from Frazier, his long gain of the season
- First missed field goal of the season by Cody Parkey was a 49-yard attempt in the second quarter
- Junior Clint Moseley saw his first action of the season at quarterback in the second half
- T'Sharvan Bell's recovery of a fumbled Arkansas punt return was Bell's second career fumble recovery
- Emory Blake is tied for 10th on the Auburn career receiving list with 1,573 yards (118 today) with Byron Franklin (1977-80). Ninth on the list is Rodgeriqus Smith (2004-08) with 1,598. Blake is now tied for 5th place on Auburn career TD receptions list with 15. 10 receptions today by Blake is his career high; his previous high was seven catches vs. Mississippi State in 2011. The 10 receptions are the most in a game by an Auburn receiver since Darvin Adams had 10 against Northwestern in the 2009 Outback Bowl.
- Philip Lutzenkirchen is tied for third place in career receptions by an Auburn tight end with 57; he shares third position with Robert Johnson (2000-02).
- Onterio McCalebb is now 11th in Auburn career rushing with 78 yards (24 today), passing James Joseph (2,264 yards from 1986-90)
- Darren Bates' fumble recovery in the fourth quarter was his first of the season and the third of his career.