Sept. 17, 2011
· Auburn team captains were QB Barrett Trotter, DE Nosa Eguae, TE Philip Lutzenkirchen, and DB T'Sharvan Bell.
· Auburn won the toss and elected to receive. Clemson defended the south end zone.
· Game time weather conditions: 64 degrees, winds from east-southeast at five miles per hour with cloudy skies.
· The attendance was 82,000.
· Auburn is 34-12-2 all-time against Clemson, including a 10-6-1 mark in Clemson. The loss ended a six-game Auburn winning streak in games played in the state of South Carolina dating back to 1951, Coach Shug Jordan's first year at Auburn.
· The loss ended the nation's longest FBS winning streak in the country at 17 games and the second longest in school history.
· The loss ended a seven-game winning streak from Auburn in games away from Jordan-Hare Stadium.
· Auburn's 16-play, 90-yard touchdown drive in the second quarter that took 5:57 was the Tigers' longest drive of the season in plays and time of possession.
· Auburn did not score in the fourth quarter to end its streak of scoring in 14 consecutive quarters dating back to the 2011 BCS National Championship game when the Tigers were scoreless in the first quarter.
· Dyer rushed for 151 yards on 16 carries. It was his sixth career 100 yard rushing game of his career.
· Dyer has 1,451 rushing yards for his career and is now 27th all-time on the Tigers' Dyer passed William Andrews (1,347) Mario Fannin (1,366), Mitzi Jackson (1,373) and Monk Gafford (1,414).· With rushing touchdowns of 52 yards and 1 yard, Michael Dyer now has six rushing touchdowns on the season, surpassing his five in 2010. Dyer has 11 rushing touchdowns for his career.
· Dyer's 52-yard run was his longest TD run of his career. His previous long was 38 yards against Arkansas last season.
· Emory Blake's 32-yard touchdown reception in the first quarter was the 11th touchdown reception of his career and third in 2011.
· Blake has caught a touchdown pass in six consecutive games dating back to last season. It ties Byron Franklin (1980) for the second longest streak in school history.
· Demetruce McNeal's forced fumble in the third quarter was the second of his career, while Neiko Thorpe's fumble recovery on the play was the first of his career.
· Travante Stallworth had a career-high five catches for 71 yards.