Sept. 15, 2012
Final Stats |
Auburn vs. Louisiana-Monroe
Pat Dye Field at Jordan-Hare Stadium
Auburn, Ala. | Sept. 15, 2012
- Attendance 85,214
- Game captains for Auburn were: Daren Bates, T'Sharvan Bell, Emory Blake and John Sullen.
- Auburn won the toss and deferred until the second half.
- Auburn is now 9-0 all-time against Louisiana-Monroe
- Auburn is now 95-15-3 all-time in home openers
- Auburn is now 292-4 overall when scoring 30-plus points ... Auburn is 23-0 under head coach Gene Chizik when it scores 30-plus points
- The overtime game was the 12th in Auburn history and its first since Sept. 18, 2010 vs. Clemson ... Auburn is now 7-5 all-time in overtime games ... Auburn is now 5-3 all-time in overtime games at Jordan-Hare Stadium ... Auburn is now 5-1 all-time in non-conference overtime games
- Onterio McCalebb finished the game with 128 yards on 11 rushes ... It was McCalebb's fourth career 100-yard rushing game and his first since last year's Chick-fil-A Bowl vs. Virginia (109 ..). His 128 yards rushing today were the second-highest single game total of his career, and move him to 12th on the career rushing list with 2,230 yards, passing Kenny Irons (2,186 from 2005-06).
- With his 27-yard scoring run for Auburn's first score of the game, Onterio McCalebb now has 19 career rushing touchdowns and 24 touchdowns overall
- McCalebb now has 3,736 career all-purpose yards, 8th in that category all-time
- Auburn blocked two of ULM `s field goal attempts and now has three on the season... Corey Lemonier blocked one with 3:52 left in the third quarter and Auburn was ahead 28-14 at the time ... Angelo Blackson had the second block, it coming in overtime ... Lemonier now has two career blocks, the other coming on an extra point against South Carolina in 2011 while Blackson has blocks in back-to-back games (vs. Mississippi State, 2012).
- Kiehl Frazier's 33-yard touchdown reception off a pass from Quan Bray in the second quarter was the first QB reception of a TD pass for Auburn since Cam Newton from Kodi Burns vs. Ole Miss, 2010
- Auburn finished with a season-high 418 yards of total offense, topping the 400-yard mark for the first time this season.
- Auburn finished with a season-high 255 yards rushing, topping the 200-yard rushing mark for the first time this season.
- Tre Mason's 1-yard third-quarter touchdown run was the first rushing touchdown of his career ... He finished the game with a career-high 90 yards rushing
- Tre Mason (34 yards) and Sammie Coates (1 yard) each recorded their first career catch in the first quarter versus ULM ... Both throws were from Kiehl Frazier ... Coates scored his first career touchdown on the last play of the first half, a 33-yard reception from Frazier.