Jan. 10, 2012
AUBURN, Ala. -- The Auburn Athletics Ticket Office has limited tickets remaining for Wednesday's home SEC opener against second-ranked Kentucky at 7 p.m., at Auburn Arena. Fans can purchase seats in the Scholarship section (201-209) for $100, which includes complimentary food and beverage, and standing-room tickets for $20.
To purchase tickets, visit www.aubtix.com, call or visit the Athletics Ticket office, 855-AUB-2010 at Auburn Arena (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Listed below is additional important information for fans attending the game:
Construction and Parking
- Construction has concluded on Heisman Drive and will be open for thru traffic on Wednesday.
- Scholarship Donors will be able to access the Scholarship Parking Lot from Heisman Drive.
- Duncan Drive immediately north of the Samford Avenue intersection will remain closed to the general public until completion of construction.
- Access to the Stadium Parking Deck is available from the north via Heisman Drive.
- Parking areas available for Wednesday's game:
- Old Track lot
- Lowder Business lot
- Athletics Complex
- Jordan-Hare Stadium parking deck ($1 per hour)
- old credit union (across from Momma Goldberg's)
- North Parking lot (off West Magnolia).
Tiger Transit Shuttles
- The Auburn University Athletics Department will provide Tiger Transit shuttle transportation for this Wednesday's game and two additional midweek men's basketball contests allowing for convenient parking and transportation for fans:
- The Tiger Transit shuttles will pick up from two locations beginning one hour prior to tipoff and run continuously until an hour after the game's conclusion. Pick up locatons for the Tiger Transit shuttles are the Facilities Division off of Samford Avenue and the West Thach Parking Area. Shuttles will drop off at War Eagle Way.
The Jungle Student Group Launches
The official game day launch of "The Jungle" student section will take place on Wednesday, Jan. 11 in conjunction with the men's basketball game against No. 2-ranked Kentucky.
- Students can join The Jungle now and the first 750 members will receive a free orange T-shirt to wear to games.
- Student Section doors will open for the Kentucky game at 5:30pm, but students wearing The Jungle T-shirt to this game will be allowed to enter 30 minutes early at 5 p.m.
- All students are encouraged to WEAR ORANGE.
- T-shirt distribution and member sign-up will take place on Tuesday, Jan. 10 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. outside of the Auburn Arena Student Entrance. All students must present their Auburn Ignited card to join The Jungle.
- Students that sign-up will receive The Jungle email blast and are also encouraged to follow us on Twitter @aujungle. To sign up and be added to the email list, simply send your name and preferred T-shirt size to email@example.com and mention "The Jungle Student Section Sign-up". Your T-shirt size preference is not guaranteed and will be based on availability when you pick up your shirt on Tuesday.