- Auburn closes out the regular season with a three-game home series against Ole Miss. The two teams enter the final weekend separated by a game in the conference standings.
- Radio coverage from the Auburn Sports Network is also available on Tiger 93.9 in the Auburn/Opelika area. The radio feed is also available on AuburnTigers.com, the TuneIn Radio app and the Auburn Athletics app on your smart phone. The Voice of the Tigers Rod Bramblett and Paul Ellen will describe the action.
- Auburn closes out the regular season with a 3-game series vs. Ole Miss 5/18-5/20 at Plainsman Park. The home team has won 4 straight series between the Tigers and Rebels and Auburn has won 3 straight series vs. Ole Miss in Auburn.
- Auburn enters the final weekend of the regular season at 14-13 in SEC play. With 1 win vs. Ole Miss, the Tigers would reach 15 SEC wins for just the 19th time in program history, two wins would give AU 16 SEC wins for the 11th time and 3 wins would mean Auburn would end the year with 17 league wins for just the 8th time.
- IF Dylan Ingram is currently on a 9-game hitting streak. During the stretch, he is 15-of-36 (.417) with 3 2B, 3 HR, 9 RBI and 9 runs scored.
- OF Jonah Todd is 3rd in the SEC with a .383 BA and 77 hits this season and a .402 BA in SEC play.
- C Damon Haecker is 13-of-29 (.448) with 2 2B, 1 3B, 3 RBI, 2 SB and a .556 OB% in 9 career games vs. Ole Miss.
- The Tigers are 11-5 on the season in one-run games after going 1-11 in those games in 2016. Auburn has won 10 of 13 series in 2017, its most series wins since 2003.
- The Tigers have hit 16 home runs in their last 19 games after recording only 10 in their first 34 contests
- RHPs Casey Mize (1.97-3rd) and Keegan Thompson (2.48-6th) are the only teammates who rank in the top 6 in the SEC in ERA.
- With 32 wins (14 SEC) on the season, Auburn has surpassed its overall and conference win totals from 2016.
- Despite missing two starts, RHP Casey Mize is tied for 7th in the SEC with 88 strikeouts.
- After not hitting a grand slam in 276 games since 2012, Auburn hit three in 11 games from April 11-29.
- RHP Casey Mize was named a D1Baseball Midseason All-American, Butch Thompson was named top coach.
Auburn and Ole Miss have played to an 84-84-1 draw over the years, with Auburn holding a 49-34 edge when the games are played in Auburn.
Auburn will make its 25th appearance all-time in the SEC Tournament. The event runs from May 23-28 at the Hoover Metropolitan Stadium in Hoover, Ala.
- Gates open one hour prior to first pitch.
- The East Coliseum Lot, Athletics Complex lot and top two levels of the Stadium Deck are available for baseball parking on Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday. All lots are available on Saturday and Sunday.
- The stadium deck is available for parking and game viewing. Parking is limited to top two levels.
- Fans are permitted to bring empty plastic bottles in for free water refills.
- A cell phone charging station is available to fans near the front gate adjacent to the promotions booth.
- Grass areas around the park and adjacent parking lots are open and available for tailgating.