- Auburn travels to Birmingham's Region Park to take on UAB in the final non-conference game of the regular season. The Tigers beat UAB 4-0 on 3/14.
- Radio coverage from the Auburn Sports Network is also available on Tiger 93.9 in the Auburn/Opelika area. The radio feed is also available on AuburnTigers.com, the TuneIn Radio app and the Auburn Athletics app on your smart phone. The Voice of the Tigers Rod Bramblett and longtime broadcast partner Andy Burcham will describe the action.
- Freshman Christian Camacho will be making his eight start of the season and fifth road start. His last road start on April 18 at Kennesaw State was a career-best six inning outing where he allowed just one run on five hits with four strikeouts.
- Jonah Todd is batting .477 (31-of-65) with 17 R, & 14 RBI during current 16-game hitting streak. He's second in SEC with .391 BA overall.
- Dylan Ingram has belted seven home runs in his last 15 games.
- Keegan Thompson has posted a quality start in 9-of-10 career starts in SEC action at Plainsman Park.
- Auburn's 10-5 record away from Plainsman Park is tied with Texas A&M as the best road record in the SEC.
- The Tigers are 11-5 on the season in one-run games after going 1-11 in those games in 2016.
- Auburn has won 10 of 12 series in 2017, its most series wins since 2003.
- The Tigers have hit 15 home runs in their last 15 games after recording only 10 in their first 34 contests
- Casey Mize (1.39) and Keegan Thompson (2.08) rank second and fourth in the SEC in ERA.
- Auburn ranks 13th in the NCAA and 2nd in the SEC with 104 doubles, including 59 in the last 29 games.
- With 32 wins (14 SEC) on the season, Auburn has surpassed its overall and conference win totals from 2016.
- Despite missing two starts, Casey Mize is third in the SEC and 31st nationally with 86 strikeouts.
- After not hitting a grand slam in 276 games since 2012, Auburn hit three in 11 games from April 11-29.
- RHP Casey Mize was named a D1Baseball Midseason All-American, Butch Thompson was named top coach.
Auburn leads the all-time series, 47-9, including a 16-6 advantage in Birmingham. The Tigers have won three consecutive games in the series, including a 4-0 decision in Auburn on March 14 of this season. Auburn head coach Butch Thompson is 2-0 in his career against the Blazers.
Auburn will have a short turnaround, playing its final SEC road series of the season at LSU, Thursday-Saturday. Thursday's series opener at Alex Box Stadium, Skip Bertman Field will begin at 6:30 p.m. CT and be televised on ESPN2. First pitch Friday is slated for 7 p.m. (TV: SECN+), while Saturday's series finale will start at 12 p.m. and air on the SEC Network. The #10 LSU Tigers host South Alabama Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.