- Auburn wraps up a season long eight-game road trip at Kennesaw State Tuesday at 5 pm CT. The Tigers are 4-3 thus far on the road swing. The game will be broadcast on ESPN3/WatchESPN.
- Radio coverage from the Auburn Sports Network is available on Tiger 93.9 in the Auburn/Opelika area. The radio feed is also available on AuburnTigers.com, the TuneIn Radio app and the Auburn Athletics app on your smart phone. The Voice of the Tigers Rod Bramblett and longtime broadcast partner Andy Burcham will describe the action.
- Jonah Todd is batting .600 with 9 R, 3 SB, 4 XBH and 4 RBI in last 10. He's batting .418 in Auburn's 27 wins.
- Auburn starting pitchers allowed only one run in 20 innings pitched during Tennessee series.
- The Tigers are 11-3 on the season in one-run games after going 1-11 in those games in 2016.
- Auburn is one of six teams with two players (Mize and Keegan Thompson) on Golden Spikes watch list.
- Frosh Conor Davis is batting .429 (12-for-28) with four doubles, one HR, 4 R and 10 RBI over the last 10.
- Auburn is second in the SEC with a .233 opponent batting average and a 3.13 ERA through five league series.
- Casey Mize (1.23) and Keegan Thompson (1.29) rank 1st and 2nd in the SEC in ERA.
- Auburn hitters rank 25th in the NCAA and 2nd in the SEC with 77 doubles, including 32 in the last 18 games.
- With 27 wins (10 SEC) on the season, Auburn has surpassed its overall and conference win totals.
- Sophomore right-hander Casey Mize leads the SEC and ranks third nationally with 82 strikeouts.
- Junior Dylan Ingram's grand slam at Samford was Auburn's first since 2012, a span of 276 games.
- RHP Casey Mize was named a D1Baseball Midseason All-American, Butch Thompson was named top coach.
- The Tigers have won eight of nine series played in 2017 with the only loss at Texas A&M.
- Auburn's 4-0 win over UAB on March 14 gave the Tigers their NCAA-leading seventh shutout.
Auburn wraps up its season-long road swing with a trip to Kennesaw State Tuesday. Auburn defeated the Owls 6-4 March 8 at Plainsman Park. The Tigers lead the all-time series 5-3 (2-1 at Kennesaw). Auburn was defeated by KSU 6-5 at Stillwell Stadium on April 12 last season. Anfernee Grier had five hits in the game.
- Auburn returns to Plainsman Park for the first time in two weeks to host 14th-ranked Arkansas for a three-game SEC series. Friday and Saturday will be broadcast on SECN+/WatchESPN with the Sunday finale on SEC Network.
- The Razorbacks are 29-8 (11-4 SEC) on the season and lead Auburn by a game in the SEC West. Arkansas is led at the plate by Luke Bonfield with a .329 average, seven homers and 35 RBI. The Hogs have hit 52 home runs as a team including five players with six or more. Chad Spanberger has 8 HR and 36 RBI followed by Carson Shaddy with 8 HR and 35 RBI.
- Sophomore RHP Blaine Knight (1.89, 6-1) and JUCO transfer RHP Trevor Stephan (2.96, 4-2) have been stalwarts on the mound. Jake Reindl is a top bullpen option with a 1.90 ERA in 11 appearances.