- Auburn continues its season long eight-game road trip with a three-game series at Tennessee. Thursday's opener will be televised by SEC Network. The Friday game is available via SECN+/WatchESPN. There is no broadcast Saturday.
- Radio coverage from the Auburn Sports Network is also available on Tiger 93.9 in the Auburn/Opelika area. The radio feed is also available on AuburnTigers.com, the TuneIn Radio app and the Auburn Athletics app on your smart phone. The Voice of the Tigers Rod Bramblett and longtime broadcast partner Andy Burcham will describe the action.
- Auburn plays games 5-7 of a season long eight-game road trip Tuedsay at Samford. The Tigers are 1-2 so far.
- RHP Casey Mize was named a D1Baseball Midseason All-American, Butch Thompson was named top coach.
- Auburn leads the SEC with .231 opponent batting avg. and is 3rd with 3.26 ERA through four league series.
- The Tigers are 10-2 on the season in one-run games after going 1-11 in those games in 2016.
- Auburn is one of six teams with two players (Mize and Keegan Thompson) on Golden Spikes watch list.
- Frosh Conor Davis is batting .320 (8-for-25) with three doubles, one HR, 5 R and eight RBI over the last 10.
- Led by Cole Lipscomb's five, four different Auburn pitchers have tallied 10 saves after only 4 in 2016.
- Auburn hitters rank 25th in the NCAA and 2nd in the SEC with 70 doubles, including 25 in the last 15 games.
- With 25 wins (eight SEC) on the season, Auburn has surpassed its 2016 total and matched its SEC final tally.
- Sophomore right-hander Casey Mize leads the SEC and ranks fourth nationally with 75 strikeouts.
- Junior first baseman Dylan Ingram's grand slam Tuesday was Auburn's first since 2012, a span of 276 games.
- Senior Daniel Robert homered and earned his first career save in Tuesday's win at Samford.
- The Tigers opened the season with seven straight series wins for first time since 2003 before loss at A&M.
- Auburn's 4-0 win over UAB on March 14 gave the Tigers their NCAA-leading seventh shutout.
Auburn leads the all-time series 90-38, including a 37-18 mark in Knoxville. The Tigers won two of three games at Plainsman Park in 2016.
Auburn wraps up its season-long road swing with a trip to Kennesaw State Tuesday. Auburn defeated the Owls 6-4 March 8 at Plainsman Park. The Tigers lead the all-time series 5-3 (2-1 at Kennesaw). Auburn was defeated by KSU 6-5 at Stillwell Stadium on April 12 last season. Anfernee Grier had five hits in the game.