- Auburn welcomes No. 5 Florida to Plainsman Park for the SEC opening series for both clubs. All three games will be broadcast on SECN+/WatchESPN. Jeff Shearer and former Tiger Mark Fuller will be on the call.
- Radio coverage from the Auburn Sports Network is also available on Tiger 93.9 in the Auburn/Opelika area. The radio feed is also available on AuburnTigers.com, the TuneIn Radio app and the Auburn Athletics app on your smart phone. The Voice of the Tigers Rod Bramblett and Paul Ellen will describe the action all weekend.
- Auburn opens SEC play with a three-game series against No. 5 Florida at Plainsman Park.
- Auburn's 4-0 win over UAB Tuesday gave the Tigers their NCAA-leading seventh shutout.
- Auburn has turned 12 double plays in the last 8 games and leads the SEC with 19 turned.
- Senior Blake Logan has been behind the plate for five of Auburn's seven shutouts.
- The Auburn pitching staff has allowed just one earned run over the last 36 innings.
- Jonah Todd has reached base in 18-of-19 games so far in 2017. He leads the team with a .343 BA.
- Daniel Robert had his reached base streak end Tuesday at 32 straight dating back to 3/13/2016.
- Josh Anthony is batting .351 in last 10 games with four doubles and 10 RBI.
- Auburn has out-scored its opponents 54-11 in the fourth and fifth innings combined this season, 20-2 in the fourth and 34-9 in the fifth. AU has scored 4+ in the 4th or 5th five times.
- Auburn starters Keegan Thompson and Casey Mize own a combined 0.53 ERA with 53 K & 9 BB.
- The Tigers are the second toughest team to strikeout in the SEC with only 93 total.
Auburn leads the all-time series 128-112-2 dating back to 1913. The Tigers hold a 61-36 advantage in Auburn. Florida has won three straight including the last meeting in the 2015 SEC Tournament in Hoover.
Auburn hits the road for the first time in 2017 with a Tuesday road tilt at Georgia Tech (RV). The Tigers visit the Flats for a 5 pm CT first pitch on ESPN3.
- Gates open one hour prior to first pitch.
- The East Coliseum Lot, Athletics Complex lot and top two levels of the Stadium Deck are available for baseball parking on Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday. All lots are available on Saturday and Sunday.
- The stadium deck is available for parking and game viewing. Parking is limited to top two levels.
- Fans are permitted to bring empty plastic bottles in for free water refills.
- A cell phone charging station is available to fans near the front gate adjacent to the promotions booth.
- Grass areas around the park and adjacent parking lots are open and available for tailgating.