- Auburn hosts UAB and Jacksonville State in its final non-conference action before SEC play begins this weekend. Both games are set for 3 pm and will be broadcast on SECN+/WatchESPN. Andy Burcham will handle play-by-play on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Radio coverage from the Auburn Sports Network is also available on Tiger 93.9 in the Auburn/Opelika area. The radio feed is also available on AuburnTigers.com, the TuneIn Radio app and the Auburn Athletics app on your smart phone. Brad Law and Paul Ellen will be on the call for both contests.
- Auburn welcomes UAB to Plainsman Park as Butch Thompson squares off with his collegiate head coach, Blazers manager Brian Shoop.
- Auburn's 8-0 win over Presbyterian gave the Tigers their NCAA-leading sixth shutout.
- Entering the midweek, the Auburn pitching staff hasn't allowed an earned run in 18 innings.
- Jonah Todd has reached base in all 17 games in 2017 with a hit in 16 games and a RBI in 11 games.
- Daniel Robert has reached base in 32 straight games in which he has a PA since March 13, 2016.
- Josh Anthony is batting .353 in last five games with three doubles and seven RBI.
- Auburn has out-scored its opponents 46-11 in the fourth and fifth innings combined this season, 19-2 in the fourth and 27-9 in the fifth. AU has scored 4+ in the 4th or 5th four times.
- Auburn starters Keegan Thompson and Casey Mize own a combined 0.53 ERA with 53 K & 9 BB.
- There are 20 new players on the Auburn roster for 2017, the most in the Southeastern Conference.
- The Tigers have been the toughest team to strikeout in the SEC so far in 2017 with only 78 total.
Auburn leads the all-time series 46-9, including a 29-2 mark at Plainsman Park. The Tigers have won 18 consecutive meetings with UAB dating back to 1997.
Auburn welcomes top 10 ranked Florida to Plainsman Park for SEC opening weekend. First pitch Friday is at 6 pm with Saturday's matchup set for 2 pm and the Sunday finale scheduled for 1 pm. All three games will be available on SECN+/WatchESPN.
- Gates open one hour prior to first pitch.
- The East Coliseum Lot, Athletics Complex lot and top two levels of the Stadium Deck are available for baseball parking on Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday. All lots are available on Saturday and Sunday.
- The stadium deck is available for parking and game viewing. Parking is limited to top two levels.
- Fans are permitted to bring empty plastic bottles in for free water refills.
- A cell phone charging station is available to fans near the front gate adjacent to the promotions booth.
- Grass areas around the park and adjacent parking lots are open and available for tailgating.