Scott is a registered dietician and exercise physiologist who works with all of Auburn's 21 sports teams to help maximize the training and recovery through planned nutritional efforts. Scott's emphasis includes:
- Plan and design the new Wellness Kitchen Training Table (set to open Fall 2013) which will focus on freshly prepared food, lean proteins and will cater to many dietary restrictions.
- Create team talks and educational seminars, including grocery store tours and cooking demonstrations.
- Provide individual counseling to help focus on specific diets and body composition change.
- Measure and track body composition, focusing on the changes throughout the preseason, in-season and postseason.
- Work within NCAA rules to provide permissible supplements.