Affiliates: Football | Basketball | Baseball | Tiger Talk | Tiger Clips | Broadcast Crew | Affiliate Services
Football Radio Broadcast
Statewide coverage is the hallmark of the Auburn Sports Network's exclusive coverage of Auburn football. All home and away games are broadcast to the entire state of Alabama, XM Satellite Radio and beyond.
Each network football broadcast spans some seven hours from start to finish and includes:
- The Tiger Tailgate Show
- Interviews with Head Coach Gene Chizik
- Exclusive post-game locker room interviews
- An interactive post-game scoreboard show with fans and coaches
Jordan-Hare & Away Game Radio
The Auburn Sports Network also makes sure fans at the stadium do not miss a single play.
- Game broadcasts, along with network commercials and in-stadium commercials, can be heard throughout the concourses and other areas of Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Broadcasts are provided to Auburn fans at away games as well via low-power FM signal on site
Basketball Radio Broadcast
Auburn men's basketball games are offered statewide via the Auburn Sports Network to a full compliment of affiliates that blanket the state of Alabama and the broadcasts are offered via the Internet and select games are also offered on Sirius Satellite Radio.
Rod Bramblett, Voice of the Tigers, calls the action along with former Tiger Daymeon Fishback.
Baseball Radio Broadcast
Auburn boasts one of the top collegiate baseball programs in the country and the Auburn Sports Network is proud to deliver coverage of Auburn Baseball to more than 19 affiliate stations throughout the state and parts of Georgia.
Rod Bramblett and Andy Burcham call the baseball games offered on the network, including all SEC matchups, post-season and select non-conference games. Locally, all games can be heard on affiliated stations WMXA-FM and WKKR-FM.