Clear Bag Policy
Mell Street Parking
Away Game Travel
EVERYONE, including infants, MUST have a ticket for admission. All individuals entering the venue, along with ANY articles in their possession, are subject to inspection by GATE personnel. The management reserves the unrestricted right to revoke this license or to refuse admission or remove any person whose conduct is deemed unbecoming.
- No pass-out checks
- No cash refund
- No exchange
- Date and time subject to change
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the venue:
- Artificial noisemakers
- Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses over four (4) inches
- Outside food or drink
- Stadium seats with arms
- Video cameras
- Bags (including mesh bags, fanny packs, printed pattern plastic bags)
- Camera cases
- Backpacks (including clear backpacks)
- Purses (4.5 x 6.5 is maximum size)
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Hover boards
- Any items deemed inappropriate, hazardous or unsafe by venue personnel
The Auburn Athletics Ticket Office is located on the first floor of Auburn Arena next to the Arena Scholarship entrance facing the west side of Jordan-Hare Stadium. Office hours are 7:45 a.m.-5:00p.m. Monday-Friday. For ticket information, call 334-844-4040 or 1-855-AUB-2010. The ticket office will open at 10:00 a.m. for games kicking off after 1:00 p.m. For 1:00 p.m. and earlier games, the ticket office opens at 8:00 a.m. Ticket sales will begin at the stadium two hours prior to kick off, and are located between gates 6-7 on the Southeast side of the stadium and between gates 13-14 on the West side.
Lost, Stolen, Counterfeit or Destroyed Tickets
Tickets obtained from sources other than the Auburn Ticket Office could be lost, stolen, or counterfeit tickets and, if so, may be seized and canceled without compensation. Management reserves the unrestricted right to revoke this license or to refuse admission or remove any person whose conduct is deemed unbecoming.
Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotions (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the expressed written consent of the Auburn University Athletics Department and/or Auburn IMG Sports Marketing.
There is no on-campus location for StubHub ticket pick-up. All tickets purchased through StubHub must utilize the print-at-home option.
The Auburn Athletics Ticket Office will be implementing ticket scanning at all gates. This technology helps cut down on fraudulent tickets entering Jordan-Hare Stadium as well as gives ticket holders the ability to print-at-home, transfer tickets and use the ticket donation options.
Ticket Transfer and Donation
If ticket holders are unable to attend Auburn football games at Jordan-Hare Stadium, there is now a convenient way to transfer or donate those tickets to other Auburn fans:
Tickets purchased through the Auburn Athletics Ticket Office can be picked up at the Auburn Arena Ticket Office. For convenience, fans are encouraged to use the "Print-at-Home" option when ordering tickets as this allows fans to have their tickets in hand following their transaction. All ticket pick-up locations will remain open until halftime unless noted:
- Ticket Pick-Up: Auburn Arena Ticket Office
- Auburn Player Guest: Gate 19 (open through end of 1st quarter)
- Media Credentials: West Ticket Booth (far north): Gate 14
- Visiting Team Player Guest and Visitor Ticket Pick-Up: Gate 1
- Suite Ticket Pick-Up: East Elevator Lobby
- High School Coaches Ticket Pick-Up: Gate 11
- Football Recruits Ticket Pick-Up: Athletic Complex
Fans will have the opportunity to use the "print-at-home" option beginning in August for all single-game tickets. Below are instructions:
- Log on to AUBtix.com and go to "Buy Now".
- Select the football game of your choice and enter the number of tickets requested.
- Then select your seat location using the seat map or choose "best available option."
- Once the tickets are in the Shopping Cart, select the delivery method "Print at Home" and proceed to checkout
- When the transaction is complete, two emails will be sent to the purchaser's email address. One to confirm the purchase, and the second with a pdf of the tickets. (Please check junk mail in email account if either of the two emails are not received within 24 hours.)
- Remember to print the pdf and bring to the game as this is your ticket for entrance to Jordan-Hare Stadium.