Clear Bag Policy
Mell Street Parking
Away Game Travel
Auburn students are a vital part of the gameday atmosphere at Jordan-Hare Stadium. View the important information below on parking, the student alcohol policy and Auburn Ignited Card:
All "C", "PC" and "R" hang tag holders the following parking lots carry certain restrictions on them for the day before and the day of home football games (click the map for a larger version):
- Coliseum, PC-Zone Lot: All vehicles must be removed by 11 a.m. on the day before a home football game. Signs posted.
- West #1, C-Zone lot, North Section Only (at the west end of Thach): All vehicles must be removed by 11 a.m. on the day before a home football game. Signs posted.
- The RW Zone Lot (bounded by Wire Rd, Village View Lane and War Eagle Way) and the C-Zone Lot (bounded by Magnolia Ave. and Donahue Dr.): All vehicles must be removed by 10 p.m. on the day before a home football game. Signs posted.
- The entire Stadium parking deck (including RQ-Zone) located by the football stadium: All vehicles must be removed by 10 p.m. on the day before a home football game. Signs posted.
- The PC-Zone lots located by the Arena, behind the Auburn University Public Safety Office parking area and across the street from Momma Goldberg's: All vehicles must be removed by 10 p.m. on the day before a home football game. Signs posted.
- The first through third levels of the South Quad Parking Deck. All vehicles must be removed by 10 p.m. the day before a home football game. RH and RQ permitted vehicles may continue to park in the RH and RQ zone in this deck but only on the ramp from third to fourth level and the fourth level).
VIOLATORS MAY BE SUBJECT TO TOWING
An alternate parking area for RQ, RW and RO hangtag holders who are displaced by game day parking are available, at the following locations:
(ADDITIONAL SECURITY IS PROVIDED AT THE HAYFIELD LOT )
- The Alternate R Parking Lot (Hayfield) is located on the corner of Donahue Drive and Lem Morrison Drive. Opens at 12 noon the Thursday before and closes at 12 noon the Sunday after each home game.
- The Comer Parking Lot is located on the corner of College Street and Roosevelt Drive. Opens at 12 noon the Friday before and closes at 12 noon the Sunday after each home game.
- The Poultry Science Lot (C-zone only) located behind the College of Poultry Science off of Lem Morrison Drive. Opens at 10 p.m. the day before and close at 12 noon the Sunday after each home game.
- Transit Service from the Hayfield Lot is provided on the Thursday and Friday before each home football game. Thursday operational hours are from 12 noon - 6 p.m. Friday operational hours are from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. For services between the hours of 6 p.m. - 7 a.m., please call (334) 844-7400.
Student Alcohol Policy
Individuals found in possession of alcohol or visibly intoxicated will not be permitted to enter an event and /or will be removed from the event. Violators face possible student discipline action, and loss of season ticket privileges.
Auburn Ignited Card
The Auburn Athletics Department utilizes its own ID Card called the Auburn Ignited Card. This Card will be issued to ALL Auburn students and will be required for admission to ALL athletic events.
For football, the Auburn Ignited Card will be scanned at the student gates at Jordan-Hare Stadium to make sure that the ID is valid and that a ticket has been purchased by that student. The student is responsible for checking the validity of the Card prior to game day. The Card may be checked at the Ticket Booth next to gate 6 the week of each home game beginning on Tuesday and continuing until 4 pm the day before the game. By checking your Card, you are determining that your Card is readable, that a ticket has been purchased by that Cardholder, that it is the current Card, and that the Cardholder is enrolled for Fall of 2013.
Students are also encouraged to scan their Auburn Ignited Card at other AU Athletics events to earn points toward great prizes including Under Armour gear. Look for the Auburn Ignited table at AU sporting events and simply scan your card to earn points. For more information on the rewards program visit AuburnIgnited.com.
Auburn Ignited Cards were distributed to all freshmen at Camp War Eagle. All returning students and those students not attending Camp War Eagle are asked to pick up their Auburn Ignited Card at the ticket office of Auburn Arena from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. There is no charge for the first card.
To obtain an Auburn Ignited Card the student will need to present a valid Auburn Student ID. No other forms of ID will be accepted to pick up your Auburn Ignited Card.
The student MUST be present to pick up their Auburn Ignited Card! No other person can bring your Student ID and pick up your Ignited Card.
If you are unable to pick up your Auburn Ignited Card at the times listed above before game day, we will have a distribution of Auburn Ignited Cards that will take place at the ticket office of Auburn Arena that will begin 4 hours before kickoff and last until Halftime. Or, you will also have the ability to come to the Student Ticket Trouble Gate and have a new card reprinted for a $50 fee.
The Auburn Ignited Card is valid for the duration of a student's enrollment. During football season, the replacement cost of the Auburn Ignited Card is $50 for the first card, and $100 for each additional card needed. In the off-season (non-football season), the replacement cost of the card is $25.
If your card is worn and the magnetic stripe can no longer be read, the card can be replaced at no charge to you.
To obtain a replacement card, you will need to visit the Auburn Arena Ticket Office from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
The Auburn Ticket Office is not responsible for Auburn Ignited Cards that are lost, stolen, or destroyed!
The most up-to-date card is the only card that will be valid for admittance.
For any questions regarding the Auburn Ignited Card, please contact the Auburn Athletics Ticket Office at 1-855-AUB-2010 or you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.