Clear Bag Policy
Mell Street Parking
Away Game Travel
For questions concerning RV parking on campus, please email email@example.com.
RV parking is first-come, first-served beginning at 2 p.m. on Thursdays in the CRVT lots - Hayfields, Community Gardens and Facilities Division.
Prior to this time, all RVs, personal vehicles, carts, wagons, tape, flagging, signs, unoccupied chairs, or other personal items are prohibited from the hayfields. Unoccupied chairs and personal items in the hayfields prior to 2 p.m. will be removed by University authorities. Individuals may enter the RV areas on foot with a chair or umbrella to reserve a site for an RV prior to 2 p.m. but individuals must stay with their chair or umbrella.
In order to minimize dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by engine exhausts from RVs, trailers or portable generators, owners should ensure that engines are properly vented. Always park in a manner that ensures adequate space between vehicles. Install carbon monoxide detectors if possible.
Please dispose of your waste properly. The dumping of untreated waste water into the Parkerson Mill Creek is in violation of local, state and federal law and is subject to fines and criminal prosecution.
IRON BOWL PARKING
- RVs parked in the Hayfields for the ULM game may remain in the hayfields on Sunday, Nov. 19, but fans may not occupy their RVs until the lot reopens on Wednesday, Nov. 22 at 2 p.m. Approximately 50' x 20' of space is appropriate per RV. Any excessive flagging for the ULM game will be removed by Auburn University public safety officials.
- Hayfield lot and will reopen and remain open on Wednesday, Nov. 22 at 2 p.m.
- The Community Garden lot will open on Wednesday, Nov. 22 at 2 p.m.
- The CDV lot will open for football permit RV parking at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
- The East Coliseum RV lot will open for football permit RV parking at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
- At 6 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 24 campus will open for tailgating. Any flagging set-up prior to Friday at 6 a.m. will be removed by Auburn University public safety officials.
- Reserved game day parking lots will open at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 25.
PARKING IN THE HAYFIELDS, COMMUNITY GARDENS AND FACILITIES DIVISION
- RVs must remain unoccupied from Sunday, Nov. 18 at 4 p.m. until lots reopen at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
- The Hayfields will be barricaded on Sunday, Nov. 18 at 4 p.m., and no additional RVs will be allowed to enter the hayfields until Wednesday, Nov. 22 at 2 p.m.
- Auburn public safety officials will monitor the Hayfields, however all RVs are parked at their own risk and Auburn University encourages all fans to secure their property.
- In order to accommodate as many RVs as possible, flagging for the Alabama game will not be permitted until Wednesday, Nov. 22 at 2 p.m. Any flagging set-up prior to Wednesday at 2 p.m. will be removed by Auburn University public safety officials. Approximately 50' x 20' of space is appropriate per RV. Any excessive flagging will be removed by Auburn University public safety officials.