Auburn Basketball Parking Information
250 Beard-Eaves Court
Auburn, Ala. 36830
View the maps and directions page for further information on the Auburn Arena location and vicinity.
Accessible parking is available in the parking lots at the corner of Wire Rd. and Extension Loop. Please see parking map for a visual. A state-issued hang tag or license plate is required and strictly enforced. Please display it in a visible location. This area will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Accessible shuttles will be available 90 minutes prior to tipoff and will run until 30 minutes after the game has concluded.
Click here for more information Auburn Arena accessibility.
Tiger Transit Shuttle Services
Tiger Transit shuttles will be available for all home men's basketball games, free of charge. There will be a route that will run from the Facilities Division parking lot (1161 Samford Ave.), passing the the community gardens lot (corner of Shug Jordan and Samford Ave.) beginning 90 minutes prior to tipoff. A second route will run from the stadium parking deck beginning 90 minutes prior to tipoff.
Transits will run continuously until 30 minutes after the game has ended, reversing the route at halftime. The transit but will pick up and drop off at the Scholarship Entrance on Beard-Eaves Ct.
Public Valet Service
Public valet service will be available for all home men's basketball games. The service is located on War Eagle Way near the Tiger Transit Depot beginning two hours prior to tipoff. There is a $5 fee.
Public parking is available at the following locations:
- Donahue Dr. and War Eagle Way Parking Lot
- Coliseum Lot
- Stadium Parking Deck (1st & 2nd levels ONLY)
- Lowder Business Lot
- Biggio Parking Deck (Top level, surface lot ONLY)
- Old Track Lot
- Community Gardens (Corner of Shug Jordan and Samford)
Other locations not listed on the map include the CDV parking lot located (non-ADA areas) off of Wire Road on the Extension Loop and the McWhorter Center Lot located on the corner of Biggio Drive and Samford
While general parking is available in the Lowder Hall lot for Auburn Athletic events at Auburn Arena, parking is prohibited in spaces designated for construction personnel. These spaces are immediately adjacent to, and facing, the construction fence of the Graduate School building project. There are signs labeling these spaces and this parking restriction is enforced 24/7, including weekends. Vehicles left in these spots are subject to ticketing and towing.
Permit Parking is available in the Auburn Arena Parking Lot (S Lot) for men's basketball scholarship donors and premium seat holders with the appropriate pass.
Please refer to this map for post-game traffic flow. Fans are advised to choose parking options based on the direction you will be heading after the game has concluded -- those needing to drive north to exit campus should park on the north side, those needing to go south should park on the south side of campus.
Traffic exiting the Arena Lot (S) at N. Donahue Drive is directed north.
- Traffic exiting the south exit of the Arena Lot (S) must turn right on Heisman Drive to Wire Road.
- Traffic exiting the Jordan-Hare Stadium Deck (D3/4) is directed south on Duncan Drive.
- Traffic exiting the Plainsman Park Lot (J) is directed south on Donahue Drive.
- Traffic exiting the Dawson Building Lot (F) is directed north on Donahue Drive.
- Traffic exiting by way of the east end of War Eagle Way (Business School, Public Safety & Accessible Lots) must turn north on Donahue Drive.
- Traffic exiting by way of the west end of War Eagle Way (Business School, Public Safety & Accessible Lots) may go left to Wire Road or right to Magnolia Avenue.
- Traffic exiting the lots south of the Arena (Coliseum and Athletic Complex) is directed south on Donahue Drive and east or west on Samford Avenue.
- Traffic exiting the Old Track is directed south on Biggio and east or west on Samford Avenue.
- Traffic exiting the first two levels of the Jordan-Hare Stadium Deck is directed south on Duncan Drive.