Auburn Basketball A-Z Guide
View complete fan information on Auburn Arena arranged alphabetically:
Accessible parking is available in the parking lots at the corner of Wire Rd. and Extension Loop. Please see parking map for a visual.
A state-issued hang tag or license plate is required and strictly enforced. Please display in a visible location. This area will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Accessible shuttles will be available 90 minutes prior to tipoff and run until 30 minutes after the game has concluded.
Click here for more information Auburn Arena accessibility.
250 Beard-Eaves Court
Auburn, Ala. 36830
Available in the main Arena lobby and in the Scholarship lobby.
Banners & Signs
Small banners and signs are welcome at Auburn Arena. The following standards apply:
- Item must be related to the event
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
- Item may not be larger than 11" x 17" in dimension
- Item may not obstruct any sponsors'/advertisers' signage
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures as determined by Auburn Arena management
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that will obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Auburn Arena management. Management reserves the right to confiscate signage in violation of this policy or deny entry to theose attempting to enter Auburn Arena with it.
- Guests are not allowed to hand out pamphlets, advertisement brochures, etc. to other guests while inside the building without prior approval.
An expanded menu including gourmet hamburgers, fries, chickens sandwiches, chicken fingers, pizza, pasta dishes as well as traditional gameday items such as hotdogs, sausages, popcorn and Coke products are available. Concessions stands are located are on the main concourse throughout Auburn Arena. A concession stand is also located on the Event Level.
Doors OpenDoors for Men's Basketball open 90 minutes prior to each event. General public may enter via the Main Entrance or Scholarship Entrance.
ElevatorsThe elevators inside Auburn Arena are available to to disabled and special needs guests.
Fan Code of Conduct
All patrons shall comply with NCAA and SEC sportsmanship fan codes of conduct. If noncompliant after a verbal warning, rude behavior to include the use of foul language will subject the fan to ejection from the arena. Attempting to come onto the court or throwing of objects, including cups and ice, from the stands or any other area of the arena is subject to ejection and/or arrest without warning. If ejected from the arena for any reason, the patron will not receive a refund and will not be readmitted.
In the spirit of sportsmanship, fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their university, the Southeastern Conference and the NCAA with honor, dignity and respect
- Demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning or intimidating language at any time
- Support the players, coaches and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the visiting team, coaches and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass or demeaning
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the court for any reason
- Not become inebriated or belligerent
- Refrain from entering the playing area at all times, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect
The first aid station is located on the northwest concourse behind section 110. First aid stations are staffed by professionally trained and licensed East Alabama Medical Center EMTs.
Flash photography is strictly prohibited at all indoor athletics events while competition is taking place.
Group Ticket Sales
Discounts on tickets are available for groups of 15 or more. Please call (334) 844-8666 for more information.
Guest Services Locations
Guest service booths are located behind Section 109 and in the Scholarship Lobby to service fans on event day. The booths will be available to fans when the doors open until 30 minutes after the conclusion of the event.
Hall of Honor
View information/hours for the Jonathan B. Lovelace Hall of Honor here. The Hall of Honor is located on the north end of Auburn Arena.
For lodging information, please visit "Accommodations" at the Auburn & Opelika Tourism Bureau site.
Use of the Arena for non athletics related purposes such as running, walking or stair exercises is prohibited.
Lost & Found
Any items found during the event should be given to an usher or taken to the first aid station on the concourse next to the Auburn Arena entrance behind Section 110. Items that are not picked up by the conclusion of the event will be given to Auburn police and can be picked up at the Auburn Police Department.
The following list of prohibited items was established to protect the safety and best interests of Auburn University students, student athletes, employees and fans.
- Artificial noisemakers
- Bags larger than 12" x 12" x 12"
- Cameras with lenses over 4 inches
- Food/beverage from outside Arena (including alcoholic beverages)
- Hover Boards
- Recording devices
- Stadium seats with arms
- Video cameras
Depending on the requests of the promoter, additional items may be added to the prohibited items list for special events. Auburn Athletics reserves the right to prohibit items as necessary.
Requests for public address announcements over the PA system will only be granted in cases of emergency.
A medical re-entry wristband will be permitted at the discretion of EMS employees.
Restroom facilities are scattered throughout the arena and may be found across from sections 110 (M), 113 (W), 115 (M), 117 (W) on the main concourse. On the Mezzanine level, restrooms can be found across from sections 113 (M&W), 223 (M&W), 210 (M&W). Family restrooms can be found on the main concourse across from section 105 and 113. Changing tables are provided in every restroom facility.
The official Auburn Team Shop is located on the north end of Auburn Arena. The store is open 10 a.m.-6 p.m., M-F and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday (closed Sunday). During all basketball and gymnastics events, the store is open and may be accessed from inside the Arena.
Due to university policy, smoking is prohibited inside Auburn Arena and on the campus of Auburn University.
Solicitation on the Auburn University campus, without the express written consent of Auburn University or its agents, is strictly prohibited.
Auburn Arena is first and foremost a premier athletics venue, home to the Auburn Tigers men's and women's basketball programs, volleyball team and gymnastics squad. With over 12,000 square feet of banquet and entertainment space, additional plans include hosting various special events, from concerts and gameday hospitalities to championships, receptions, business meetings, dinners and large or small group gatherings. Premium areas include:
- Courtside Club
- Scholarship Terrace
- Meeting Rooms
Contact the Auburn Athletics Special Events Office: at (334) 844-8817 or at email@example.com for detailed information.
If you are a season ticket holder not planning on attending certain games this season, the Athletics Department encourages you to donate your ticket to a member of the military or transfer your tickets with other Auburn fans. You can donate tickets by logging on to your ticket account and selecting "Ticket Donation" on the menu on the left. You can transfer your tickets to another fan by signing on to your ticket account and select "My Account", then "Manage My Tickets." For assistance with ticket donations or transfers please call (855) 282-2010.
The Ticket Pick-Up window is located at the box office at the north Main Entrance. Ticket Pick-Up opens 90 minutes prior to each event.
Ticket Sales (Day of Event)
If tickets are available, they may be purchased at the box offices located at the north Main Entrance and east Scholarship Entrance. The box offices will open 90 minutes prior to event start time and will remain open during the event for future event sales. To contact the ticket office please call (855) 282-2010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket Sales (Non-Event Day)
If tickets are available, they may be purchased at the main ticket office located at the Auburn Arena scholarship entrance (7:45 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday) or purchased online at AubTix.com.