Auburn's official Gameday app features free, live streaming of Auburn Sports Network broadcasts, plus live stats, maps and social stream.
Auburn's official Gameday app provides live audio, scores, stats and play-by-play information in addition to live streams of Auburn Twitter and Instagram posts. The app includes interactive Jordan-Hare Stadium and parking maps plus Auburn's Gameday Fan Guide.
- Free, live stream of Auburn Sports Network radio broadcasts
- Location-aware maps for fans attending both home and away games
- Real-time Instagram and Twitter feeds for Auburn fans
- Live SEC and Top 25 scores, real-time stats
- Official Auburn Fan Guide with maps, tailgating, parking info
- Opt-in alerts for weather updates, pre-game events, play-by-play
The Tiger Nutrition app is for Auburn student-athletes as well as students and fans with healthy food recommendations for restaurants in and around SEC towns. This app contains select menu items for a wide variety of restaurants chosen by Auburn Athletics sports nutrition department.
- Free, healthy food recommendations
- Map mode shows healthy eating options around you
- Covers restaurants in and around SEC towns
- Full menu for Auburn's Wellness Kitchen
- Includes general healthy eating tips
- Produced by Auburn Athletics sports nutrition
- Download Tiger Nutrition App for Apple Devices
- Download Tiger Nutrition App for for Android Devices
SEC Network content is streamed live and archived for current cable subscribers via the WatchESPN app. Go here to view all your options on downloading the app for Amazon, Android, Apple, Chromecast, Roku, Windows and XBox devices.
- Current subscribers can watch select live, streaming games
- Watch hundreds of hours of archived video content
- Features on Auburn teams, coaches and student-athletes
- Classic games and features on all SEC teams and athletes
- Download WatchESPN App for Apple Devices
- Download WatchESPN App for for Android Devices
The Auburn Athletics Digital app is the official digital publishing tool of the Auburn Athletics Department. Fans can download the latest interactive publications, including the Athletics bi-monthly magazine, Tiger Roar. Publications feature moving graphics, videos, vivid images and more.