Incoming Student-Athlete Information
- Auburn University Application
- International Student-Athletes must pay fee and complete a paper application sent via post mail or scan/email.
- Send directly to Susan Canaan in Athletic Compliance.
- Once admitted and deposit is received by admissions, Carol Lovvorn at the International office will send an email to prospective student with immigration information.
- I-20 will be received by Susan Canaan in athletics compliance and delivered to the student-athlete via their coach.
- Required Testing for Admission
- SAT or ACT are standardized tests required to attend an American University.
- Scores should be submitted directly from the testing agency using the appropriate school and NCAA codes.
- Auburn ACT Code: 0011
- Auburn SAT Code: 1005
- TOEFL tests competency of the English language and is required by all international Students to attend an American University
- Score should be submitted directly from the testing agency using the appropriate school and NCAA codes
- Auburn TOEFL Code: 1005
- Once your Auburn email is activated, check it regularly to ensure you complete all necessary tasks.
- Bank Affidavit: An original letter in English on official bank stationary stating sufficient funds in bank account. Dollar amount (in English) must be included.
- The deadline to apply for freshman academic scholarships is December 1st. A student must be accepted, pay their tuition deposit and apply for the scholarship through AUSOM by this deadline.
- Immunization Certificate
- Mandatory Health Insurance Plan
- For general university health insurance questions, please email email@example.com
- For athletics related health insurance questions, please contact Karen Straub-Stanton
New Student Orientation
- All International Students are required to go through a new student orientation hosted by the University/International Office
- SOS Registration
- Review the Move In Check-List section for details surrounding on-campus move-in.
International Office Check-In
All International Students are required to go through a check-in process upon their first arrival to campus as a student. Please look for an email with the pre-determined time. Required Documents:
Auburn has several free mobile apps as your prepare for and arrive to campus:
Contact Carol Lovvorn at the International Office or Susan Canaan in Athletics Compliance with any admissions questions:
International Student Advisor
Director of Compliance