Career Planning: Career counseling and guidance, career interest assessments and interpretations, choosing/changing majors, job shadowing and internship opportunities, workshops and events.
Job & Internship Search Preparation: Job search strategies, resume and cover letter writing, interviewing skills, and various training workshops.
Internships, Summer & Part/Full-Time Jobs: On-campus interviews, job postings, career expo's and networking forums, and career information sessions with various companies and organizations.
Online Services: http://auburn.edu/career/
Auburn Tiger Career Services Center
Auburn Athletics Complex - SADC Room 315
Phone: (334) 844-8885
Jason Branch, MA, LPC, NCC
Tristen Hyatt, MS, NCC, LAPC
Career Athletes has partnered with the Auburn University Student-Athlete Development Center to provide its student-athletes with career development services and resources. The focus of Career Athletes is to create a network where current and former student-athletes connect with other student-athletes, mentors, and recruiters, all over the United States.
The goal of Auburn Athletics as well as Career Athletes is to provide their athletes with tools that will help athletes successfully transition from being competitors on the field to competitors in the workforce. Career Athletes possesses the largest member based community of current/alumni student-athletes, representing a growing legion of athletes, athletic departments and hundreds of national, regional and local employers. Career Athletes has a presence on campus through their fall and spring interns.
For more information, please visit AthleteNetwork.com
1. HOW TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT ON TIGER RECRUITING LINK
- Go to jobs.auburn.edu
- Using your email address as the username, use the password findajob to register for a new account
- An email confirmation will be sent to you that contains a system-generated password that you will use for the initial log-in
2. LOG INTO YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT
- Go to jobs.auburn.edu (or bookmark https://auburn-csm.symplicity.com/students) and log-in using your email address as your Username and the system-generated password provided in your email confirmation.
- Welcome to your TRL Home Page
- Announcements will notify you of timely events and services. Getting Started will ensure your account information is complete. The Profile tab at the top will allow you to update your profile and change your password.
3. COMPLETING YOUR PROFILE:
- Click on the Profile tab.
- Complete/edit the fields in each of the three tabs: Personal Information, Academic Information, and Privacy.
(We recommend leaving the Privacy page as is.) Save Changes at the bottom of each page. After you update your Privacy status, click on the Resumes/Documents tab.
4. UPLOAD YOUR RESUME:
- Click on the Resumes/Documents tab if you are not already there and click on the Add New button. - The Label names your document and should include your name and the career area you are targeting. (e.g. KPMantooth.PTJob, KPMantooth.admin or KPMantooth.marketing).
5. NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Detailed instructions are available for using the Jobs tab and Interviews tab are available at jobs.auburn.edu. For additional assistance, contact:
- Auburn University Career Center: email email@example.com, call 844.4744, utilize walk-in hours, M-F, 12 noon-4 p.m.
- Office of Professional and Career Development: email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 844.7203, utilize resource hours,
- AuburnTigers Career Services Center: email email@example.com, call 844-8885, M-F 8am-4pm