Student-Athlete Support Services
Goals & Objectives: The Tiger Career Development Center is a key part of the Student-Athlete Enhancement Program, which works toward the development of student-athletes who will have rewarding careers and productive lives.
Four key objectives
- Provide assistance with choosing a major that matches career goals
- Facilitate skill development in all areas of the job search process
- Promote career networking and job shadowing opportunities
- Assist in the development of a career path that fits each student's unique needs
- Career Planning: Career counseling and guidance, career interest assessments and interpretations, choosing/changing majors, job shadowing and internship opportunities, workshops and events.
- Job & Internship Search Preparation: Job search strategies, resume and cover letter writing, interviewing skills, and various training workshops.
- Internships, Summer & Part/Full-Time Jobs: On-campus interviews, job postings, career expo's and networking forums, and career information sessions with various companies and organizations.
- Online Services: http://auburn.edu/career/
Auburn Tiger Career Services Center
Auburn Athletics Complex - SADC Room 315
Phone: (334) 844-8885
Jason Branch, MA, LPC, NCC
Tristen Hyatt, MS, NCC, LAPC
Auburn University Career Center: email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 844.4744, utilize walk-in hours, M-F, 12 noon-4 p.m.
Office of Professional and Career Development: email email@example.com, call 844.7203, utilize resource hours,
AuburnTigers Career Services Center: email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 844-8885, M-F 8am-4pm